• 메뉴 준비 중입니다.

사이트 내 전체검색

Q&A

The History Of Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual

페이지 정보

작성자 Florene 작성일24-04-09 23:48 조회43회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

LOGO-13.jpegRelax and pamper yourself with avon planet spa hand cream Planet Spa products. These products are affordable and perfect for pampering at home!

Indulge skin in the Mediterranean beauty secret of olive oil with a high moisture content and the refreshing scents clean greens and sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently across the body, paying special attention to rough areas. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil Scrub

Reveal smoother, softer skin using this rejuvenating body scrub utilizing the Mediterranean beauty secret of ultra-moisturizing olive oils. It is formulated with skin polishing pumice and seaweed extracts This scrub will leave your skin feeling hydrated and rejuvenated. Add your preferred essential oil (such as lavender) to create a soothing and relaxing at-home spa experience. This scrub can be used on feet, Planet Spa Body Scrub hands, and the body. You can mix it with white or raw sugar to get the desired intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin soft, smooth and amazing. Made from natural ingredients and free of harmful chemicals.

Use this healthy body scrub to exfoliate and reenergize your skin. Apply it once per week or more. Cleanse thoroughly after using and store any extras in a caddy for your shower to make application easier.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This cleansing gel that is deep and rich in activated charcoal helps draw out impurities while leaving your skin smooth and refreshed. Rosemary and Charcoal Extracts help to cleanse without causing irritation or drying. for sensitive or dry skin.

This is a good product to use for everyday. It doesn't exfoliate much so if you want a real scrub I would think about a different. It cleanses your skin nicely and has a light chocolate scent. It's not expensive and can be found at Avon.

I would recommend this product to others, and it's worth a shot. If you're not happy with the purchase Avon will assist you with resolving any issues.

I have been using this product for a long time and it has been very helpful in keeping my skin soft. It has a pleasant chocolate aroma and is easy to wash off your body. I will continue using this. It's a great option for those with a hectic schedule or who require an easy method to keep their skin clean and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual body scrub

This body scrub has been specifically designed to remove dead skin cells and make the skin smooth. It contains green tea extract which is renowned for its ability to stimulate the skin. It also has the refreshing scent of bergamo and lemons. It's one of my absolute favorite scrubs, and I love how it makes my skin feel and appearance.

It's part of the Planet Spa The Energise Ritual range, which includes a revitalizing body scrub, a facial spritz, and a cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is free of parabens and cruelty-free.

It is recommended to use it 1-2 times every week, and apply just a little amount to clean skin. Massage gently, paying particular focus on rough areas such as knees, elbows, feet and knees. After that, wash thoroughly.

The Ritual of Energise Facial Spritz

This refreshing mist will refresh your face and calm your skin. This facial mist for hydrating is created with Chinese green tea extract to help defend against environmental aggressors and provide you with radiant, fresh skin. Use 1-2 times a week. Place your hands about 8-10 inches away from the face while closing your eyes. apply the spray on your face. Avoid spraying directly into the eyes. Follow with Planet Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, soft skin.

This product is dermatologically tested. It is free of sulfates and parabens.

This Planet Spa body set includes the cleansing scrub and a facial spritz and a cleansing gel that is made up of Chinese green tea extract. This set includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, Planet Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift boxed.

The Energise Body Butter

Savour a creamy, rich body butter that hydrates skin and eases dryness. Made with golden Ayurvedic milk This body butter nourishes your skin and leaves it supple and soft. Ideal after waxing or depilation or even use it every day to diminish the appearance of dryness.

This non-greasy moisturizer is filled with pine, Planet Spa Body Scrub bergamot, and Chinese green tea extracts. It absorbs quickly and leaves skin soft and smooth. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise collection and is created to pamper and lift your senses.

This kit allows you to pamper yourself and recreate the spa experience at home. Featuring an invigorating scrub, facial spritz and body butter made with Chinese green tea extract. This kit makes a great gift for someone who deserves to be pampered.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.
상단으로
PC 버전으로 보기